We've MOVED!

The new site is up, with new reviews, a list of the new comics arriving each week, and more...

Join us at:

houdinisanctum.com

Be sure and stop by, and as always - we encourage you to comment and suggest ways we can improve the site. Hope to see you there soon...




Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life of Lucas Bishop #1


Seems like forever since I have had a chance to post, and for that I apologize. I have still been busy with some reviews - I just haven't had the chance to post them here yet. I did, however, have one of them recently published at another website. For anyone who is interested, it is my review of last week's X-Men: The Times and Life of Lucas Bishop #1 Review . If you'd like to read it (and I encourage you to do so, of course), it can be found here.

If you happen to take a glance, please make a comment there and let me, and everyone else in the world, know what you think. They have published a few other reviews from me, which you can see in the More By This Content Producer tab below the review. I hope you enjoy at least one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to my sanctum sanctorum of comics book delights. Every magician - even a comic book magician - should have a place to ponder the deeper mysteries of life, the universe, and everything; this is mine.

But I want it to be yours as well. While I plan to share my thoughts and ideas about various comic book issues and series, I am not so egotistical as to think that mine are the only thoughts and ideas with merit. Your opinions might just matter to me as much as my own (depending on what day of the week it is and whether or not I have taken my medication), so be sure to use the comment feature and let me know what you think. Whether you agree, disagree, think I'm just the most insightful genius ever to grace the planet, or a moronic spouter of useless blather, I want to hear it.

Hopefully we'll have a little fun along the way...